Home Sutra: How to do Laxmi Puja, Maha laxmi puja during Diwali
Diwali festivities are not finished without performing Lakshmi Puja. With all the astonishing presentation of lights and blasting of fireworks, supplications are offered to the Goddess of riches and thriving on this favorable day. This happens to be a custom that Hindus keep on following, to look for material wealth and extravagances as well as joy and profound development.
Lovers start the day with a favorable shower, cleaning the house by sprinkling gangajal, improving the house and furthermore trading blessings and desserts with family and companions. At night, the puja starts by offering supplications to the divinity in her three structures, Mahalakshmi,
Mahasaraswati and Mahakali, alongside Lord Ganesha, the remover of all hindrances, and Kuber, the treasurer of divine beings.
The puja is a perfect time for holding with our friends and family. Along these lines, while you make arrangements to welcome Goddess Lakshmi to your dwelling place, present to you some helpful Vastu tips to guarantee your puja is done in a Vastu-agreeable way:
• Choose a room which is situated in east or north-east headings for playing out the puja.
• While venerating the goddess, ensure you confront the east.
• Remove mess from your home before the Diwali Puja to enhance stream of vitality. Guarantee that all edges of the house are sufficiently bright.
• Place the symbols of the gods on a raised stage, with Lord Ganesha on the left and Goddess Lakshmi to his right side. Guarantee the region around the divinities is spotless.
• The symbols of divine beings ought not confront each other or the entryway.
• Five unquestionable requirements for the Puja room incorporate incense sticks, oil light, conch shell, panchamrit and puja chime. Likewise incorporate components, for example, silver-gold coins, coconut, red vermillion, and so on.